Very often students face such interesting assignment as writing an English coursework. At once a lot of questions appear in the head – what you should write about in your English coursework, how to structure your English coursework and what may help to improve your English coursework???
Well, relax… I offer you this article, where some hints on writing your English coursework are presented. Your English coursework is not the worst thing, which may happen to you, and you can easily overcome this problem if you find valuable information for this.
English courseworks are such projects, which present information on the language, its development and peculiarities. You are free to choose any topic for you English coursework (unless you are assigned a specific one). So, here are some little hints, which may develop your imagination.
- Make a catching title for your English coursework – it should be one short sentence, which presents the theme of your work
- Think about the sphere you want to enlighten in your English coursework. Make sure that you like it and you want to write about it.
- Conduct research for your English coursework – when you have a certain practical ground for your work, it is definitely easier to write.
- Work with the informative sources for your English coursework – you should read, analyze and present necessary information in your work.
The possible ideas for your English coursework – what you may write in the coursework about:
- Find an interesting dialect and track its development in English;
- Choose the works of one author and study their semantic peculiarities;
- Pick out a work by a familiar English writer and study its possible translation into different languages – what make difficulties?
- Provide new ideas as for studying English – what is worth our attention and what is better to omit;
- Present your points of view on the reasons why English has become an international language?