Posted On February 28th, 2011 | Stuff to Read
If you need some help with APA style literature review writing, you may find several reliable pieces of advice in this article. As any other kind of work, an APA style literature review has to be completed in accordance with the requirements set by the American Psychological Association. If you fail to meet any requirement, you may fail the whole project or, at least, get a lower grade. Hope these reasons are enough to prove that attention and time are required for writing an APA style literature review.
Title page is obligatory for your APA style literature review
- Heading that is in the right upper corner: a shorten version of a title and page number for all pages of your APA style literature review;
- Title of a work that is in the centre of the sheet;
- Writer’ name that is under the title;
- Institutional affiliation that is right under the name of a writer;
Structure is crucial for your APA style literature review
- Introduction explains topic’s importance;
- Thesis defines the main theme of a work;
- Body is divided into several logically connected paragraphs;
- Conclusion explains the achievements and knowledge obtained during the process of writing an APA style literature review.
Citation marks have to be properly organized in your APA style literature review
- A number of direct and indirect quotations should be used in your APA style literature review;
- All citations have to come before the next punctuation;
- Direct citations have to be organized in the following way: Author – Year – Page;
- Indirect citations may be written in the following format: Author – Year.
Take all these points into consideration and start writing an APA style literature review.
Get help on your order! Free writing tips from our writers – you do not have to buy them or purchase through PayPal or any other payment method. Pay just for custom written paper, if needed.
Cheap prices – best quality of service! Writing services working for your pleasure.
We are here to make a difference for you.