Posted On March 30th, 2011 | Stuff to Read
Writing a movie review is an exciting and quite easy task since all you have to do is to watch films and write down your opinion. However, there are also some specific principles and rules. For instance, if you need to write a Bollywood movie review, you will need to discuss some particular aspects.
What are they?
- Plot. First of all, in your Bollywood movie review you will mention some major landmarks in the film plot. It is preferable to point out some unique lines and ingredients. You should analyze the movie plot in terms of the whole Bollywood industry. Of course, you can express your opinion on the issue in your Bollywood movie review.
- Performance. In your Bollywood movie review you should write about actors and actresses’ performance. It is also possible to mention some other works of the cast. Compare the performance in different films in your Bollywood movie review.
- Music and sound. You are likely to know that few Bollywood films contain no singing, dancing and music. In your Bollywood movie review you should consider the quality of sound (different sound effects), discuss dancing and singing. Are the dances good? Are there some new trends in this very film?
- Special effects. It is also possible to mention the quality of special effects in your Bollywood movie review. Are they good? Maybe, there is some lack professionalism?
- Flavor. Finally, do write at least few words about the national color in your Bollywood movie review. All those films are so bright and original!
Well, now you know what should be in your Bollywood movie review to make it solid, readable and comprehensive.
Get help on your order! Free writing tips from our writers – you do not have to buy them or purchase through PayPal or any other payment method. Pay just for custom written paper, if needed.
Cheap prices – best quality of service! Writing services working for your pleasure.
We are here to make a difference for you.