Every kind of academic paper should be formatted according to the main requirements established by the authority of educational institutions.
Research paper cover page for is the title page of your research paper and you should pay special attention to it, since your grade can be lowered if the cover page of your research paper is done incorrectly.
Sometimes, it is your professor who establishes his/her own requirements for the research paper cover page, and that is why you would better consult him/her on the formatting style of your research paper.
The cover page for a research paper should be written as soon as your research paper is done and checked. We are ready to present you the generally accepted rules for the research paper cover page:
- The lines of your research paper cover page should be double spaced;
- The cover page for your research paper should have the title placed in the middle of your project;
- The font size of your research paper cover page should be not more than 36;
- The cover page for your research paper should present the name of the educational institution you are studying at;
- The cover page for your research paper should provide your full name and the name of your supervisor and his/her degree;
- The research paper cover page should present the date of submission. It is necessary to use the font that is smaller than the font of the title;
- The cover page for your research paper may illustrate a picture if allowed.
It is not very pleasant to get a lower grade for your research paper only because of the wrong format of your research paper cover page. Take the research papers tips presented into consideration and you will certainly do it well.