The best thing about UML research papers is that there is some freedom of creation. Even though software engineering is not as open to the flight of imagination as, say, essays on English literature, you can still bring in something yours – and that is your own idea and research.
So, we leave the key idea of UML research papers to you. No one will do it better. As to us, we are ready to help you structure your research paper on UML.
Research Papers on UML
- Introduction. In UML research papers, this is the part where you should state your problem. The good news is – if you do not know what to discuss, the introduction can be written last, when you know what your paper is about. But either way, you still have to give the purposes and arguments.
- Methods. All methodology approaches and special materials that you use to write research papers on UML have to be stated here.
- Results. Introduce the results of your experiments. In research papers on UML, they can be both expected and unexpected. But as a good researcher, you should be ready to explain both.
- Discussion. Analyze the results. Specify what turned out the way you planned and what needs to be redone. As long as you are able to give a good theoretical back-up, your research matters.
- Conclusion. You may actually go without it, if your Discussion section is perfect, or just add a couple of paragraphs that unify both your results and analysis and sum up the entire research paper on UML.
- References. Specify all sources used while researching and writing your research paper on UML.
Besides, check a guide to writing research papers, a descriptive research paper, and other academic assignments.